Monday, June 1, 2020

It's been almost two years.

So, some things have changed, some haven't. I'm still a fat fuck, so that sucks. On the bright side, I fully embraced Christ and was baptized into the Catholic church. I have an awesome relationship with a beautiful woman, even if it's (very) long distance at the moment. So on the whole, I'm optimistic. 

It's time for me to get really serious about my weight loss and health in general. I need to exercise more, and eat better. Part of it is wanting to live a full and productive life with my lady as long as possible. Part if it is treating my body as a temple instead of a garbage dump. To that end, I am going to restart logging food and exercise, and add a spiritual dimension: whether or not I prayed a rosary on a given day, and a nofap streak counter.

My diet plan is going to be pretty simple. Taking inspiration from Joe Cross's movie Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, I would like to do periodic juice fasts, supplemented with protein shakes. Rather than juicing a bunch of stuff, I'm just going to drink V8. I'm going to allow myself sugar free gum, coffee with cream, tea, and diet soda. Macro goals are going to be keeping under 75 carb grams/day, with 25-75 grams of protein. Fat is going to be minimal, mostly from fish oil and cream. 

I'm glad to say that I knocked out my rosary early today. I'm less proud to be on day 2 of a nofap streak. Food log to follow at the end of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment