Sunday, March 2, 2014

Catching up

Was otherwise preoccupied and didn't get to write up what I ate. Shame may also have played a factor. Friday night after karate, supper was four beers. Breakfast Saturday was three eggs hard cooked in butter and doused in Texas Pete with a splash of milk in coffee. Then lunch was the buffet at Pizza Inn with a couple glasses of Coke. Let's say, about 8,000 calories in carbs. This is how I got to my current size and blood sugar levels. Then supper was a big bowl of vegetarian chili with cheese and sour cream, a meatball stuffed with rice, and a big hunk of sugary Krusteaz corn bread. Around midnight Sunday morning I had a pint of Greek yogurt with three ounces of blueberries and two hard boiled eggs. Lunch Sunday was five more hard-boiled eggs and a couple pints of coffee with half and half. Finally, supper Sunday was about three tablespoons of coconut oil with a cup of bilberry tea. Have to try and get my blood sugar down to a normal-ish range for my DOT physical tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment