Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cheat day

Ugh. Didn't post yesterday because I was ashamed. I gorged myself all day, starting at midnight. I had an RC cola with a cinnamon bun and a pack of Cheetos from a vending machine. Then a bottle of chocolate milk and a slab of pepper jack cheese. After sleeping a little, I went to Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet and had six slices of pizza with two giant scoops of pasta in meat and cheese sauce, with two glasses of Pepsi to wash it down. Oh, and a plate of salad. Then I got some wings to go, for more self-abuse. Had those with a few olives.

I ordered some Mexican takeout for my little sister, and a Burger King combo for myself. Original chicken sandwich, fries, and a raspberry ginger ale. With an extra Rodeo cheeseburger because I hate myself.

Because my sister is a tiny waif, I wound up eating her two beef tacos, most of a bag of tortilla chips, and some salsa, which along with the olives-oh, and a stevia cream soda, was the only healthy thing I ate today.

And then because I hate myself and my pancreas, I had a Mountain Dew Kickstart around 10PM.

After writing all that out, I'm really not wanting to admit to all that again. Next Monday will probably be a cheat day as well, but I don't want it to be nearly as extreme.

And the war crime I committed in the men's room of Lowe's grocery is also a pretty strong motivator to eat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment