Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lost weekend

Didn't get to post yesterday, as I had to hit the ground running and start delivering some furniture. After my phone died in the wee hours of Friday morning, I had something like six more beers and an Irish car bomb. So.with the booze and the Mexican food, call it 2500 calories, with I don't even want to think how many carbs. Still, I had fun watching ice skating and getting sloppy drunk.

Woke up with a decent hangover, with a headache and feeling a bit unfocused. Just how you want to feel when you're dealing with Portland traffic! I didn't feel much like eating after that, but managed to choke down:

3 hard-boiled eggs, with a packet of iodized salt and pepper
A 20oz cup of coffee with a splash of half and half
2 Jack Link's jerky sticks, 4oz total

Got a little bit of exercise shuffling couches around on the back of the trailer, so other than spending five hours drinking, Friday was a smashing baby steps success.

No comments:

Post a Comment